It was a packed weekend for this Johnson family and this is our weekend recap:
1. I've been ordering some updated sample materials to show my potential clients and on Friday, I got Drew & Christy's engagement album! I loved our time together and it definitely showed in their images. It's so rewarding to see my images in print! I totally need to do this more often.
2. On Saturday I attended Luke and Ashley's off-camera lighting workshop. It's so interesting to see the way other photographers handle off-camera lighting because everyone does it differently! I'm excited to use my new knowledge to see how I can better light my 2015 events.
3. This weekend we went to a local disc golf park with our two dear friends Josh and Ann. They are moving in a few weeks to Philadelphia, so we're trying to spend as much time with them as we can! Ann decided to swing from a branch! I think it looked scary and never would have attempted that, haha. But Ann isn't a chicken like I am when it comes to things like that.
4. We picked the perfect day to go disc golfing! It was absolutely gorgeous and the temperatures hit 70! You all know of my love for snow, but now that it's March, I'm totally ok for spring to come!
5. Matt and I also traveled up to Williamsburg to see Matt's sister and husband. They have moved to Atlanta and were visiting for the weekend, so we wanted to see them while they were in. Our trip across the JRB was made beautiful because of this sunset. All the pastels! So pretty!
6. You remember my beautiful birthday flowers? Well, of course they've all mostly wilted and dried out. But it's a good thing I like dried flowers almost as much as fresh ones! I've taken the bouquet apart and spread around the dried goodness! Doesn't this burlap vase look great on our coffee table?
This is only the beginning of crazy weekends for us. It's exciting and stressful all at the same time! Haha. But I can hardly wait for the 2015 wedding season to officially begin!